Monday, February 12, 2007

The car wash

Saturday Feb, 10th

We would like to thank all of our family and friends who helped. It was supposed to be a surprise even though we found out it was still a great surprise to us! I wish I could share these feelings we are having knowing all these people care about us. Its so nice to know when we are in need our family and friends are there! I also want to thank everyone who came and had their car washed it means the world to us. Also those of you who only donated and didn't even have their car washed your generosity means so much as well.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

I'm so sorry we weren't there. I didn't know about it. let me know if there is another one and I will have EVERYONE I know coem out and support you! I so glad that things are going so well for you. This blog is very cool.