Sunday, June 17, 2007

Ct scan

It was Wednesday morning on June 13th. Jessie has a ct scan and we are so nervous. We have been praying and thinking positive. It was really hard for me this morning because Richard has really not been able to take the time off of work so I was doing this with out him and that was tough. Although my mom was there with me, it's still hard for me. So it's one of those test that has to be on an empty stomach so this is really hard for Jessie because she needs her bottle but we got threw it. She did really well. It's really hard to see my baby get sedated but, if they don't sedate her she is not letting them touch her, she has been threw so much that she is traumatized. It was so hard for me to be in the ct room because I just wanted to ask them so bad what they saw but they really can't tell me anything and I know that. So after they were done they sent us back to the room and we got to go home once she had woken up. So now is the waiting game. Now we have to see the doctor on Friday and get the results.

No comments: