Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Check up

Back to the doctors on March 11th. Jessi knows the way and does not want to go she says the doctor is going to give her an owe! I don't know if she was not feeling well or if she got car sick or if she is having anxiety because it never fails it's right when we pull up to the hospital. So she went in for labs and her counts are really low so were back on neupogen for three days and then were back on Friday. We found out today that one of Jessi's friends Passed away on Saturday so our hearts and prayers are with his family.It is so hard to hear news like this but at the same time I know he's in a better place because he was really sick but I just pray to god not to take my baby from me so please continue to pray for her. Thank you Jessi has three more chemo rounds and then there going to do more test so lets pray for the best!THANK YOU!

No comments: