Friday, May 9, 2008

Jessie's five day chemo

I took Jessie in to the clinic so they could do labs to make sure Jessie was ready for chemo. They came back okay, so we got admitted. They started chemo that night about nine o'clock and got her two hour chemo going. She had her chemo every day till Friday. Richard and Hailee couldn't come see us a couple nights because Hailee had couple of softball games so I want to say Thank You to Marci for coming out and bringing me dinner and spending some time with us! Thank You again Marci! It really means alot to us! WONDERFUL NEWS Jessi potty trained her self there it was wonderful! I was pushing off the potty training because of the hospital visits, they are hydrating her the whole time and she has to go potty often. So I thought I would wait but I guess I was wrong. I guess that saying is true when there ready there ready ! I Love it! It is a whole new world! Now I'm the mom driving around with the potty in the car it is great! Thank you again Jessie you are saving us lots off money!lol So Hailee had a game Saturday morning I asked the doctor if there was any way we could check out of there early and she said there wouldn't be a problem so my wonderful nurse checked us out by 5:45 am. So Jessie and I wanted to come home and surprise Hailee and daddy! So as we pulled up Richard was walking out of the house but he hadn't seen us. Then he turned his truck on and looked over and saw us. He was so surprised to see us that early, he was on his way to surprise us with breakfast and so I could get ready so I could go see Hailee's game.That was really nice of him I'm just glad we ran in to each other or that could have been bad!So anyway Jessie is doing great and we have one more treatment!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awsome glad she is doing great!
You guys are the best parents !
Much love
leo

Unknown said...

Just checking to get more good news.
I include Jessie in my prayers and I also ask God to keep Your whole family strong and positive.
leo

GLENN & KATHY said...

We are proud of you guys; you are great parents and a strong, positive influence on your kids and whole family. We are keeping Jessica in our prayers, and want you guys to know how special you are to all of us. -Lots of Love, Glenn, Kathy, Ashlie, Lena, Preston, Mandy and Josh

thewirefam said...

Proverbs 15:14 tells us that if we have God's understanding, we can ask Him for the knowledge to overcome every trial and problem we face. God is bigger than our grief, sorrow, pain and every problem that any of us could face. We must never blame Him for our troubles, as the devil is the trouble maker, not our Lord. God is there for us, to help us overcome anything the enemy has done, or is trying to do. God is the one that will rescue us and help us in our hour of need. However, we must not be like the fool who feeds on his folly. This is a person who is continually mouthing his troubles and blaming others, including God, for his circumstances. He feeds on self-pity and rehearses his problems to all who will listen. We must give our heartaches and troubles to God and keep a cheerful attitude no matter what is going on in our lives. We need to remember, "this too, shall pass" as God is eternal and has a good plan for our future.
It was a pleasure to meet your family, you are in our prayers, Wayne,Kim,Kaelynn and Kamryn Wire