Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Doctor visits

Jessi has been in a few times to the doctors and her counts have been low so I had to give her neupogen and that's been really hard because she does not like it at all. She has woken up out of her sleep saying," Mommy don't give me an owe please don't give me a shot." It is breaking my heart and I don't know how this is going to keep affecting her. I tell her mommy is not giving her any more owes we are all done with that. I took her back to the doctors on June 3rd and her platelets are low so I take her back Friday to see if they are coming up. If not she will probably get some Platelets. I know she is going to bring them up all on her own! She's my fighter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Proverbs 15:14 tells us that if we have God's understanding, we can ask Him for the knowledge to overcome every trial and problem we face. God is bigger than our grief, sorrow, pain and every problem that any of us could face. We must never blame Him for our troubles, as the devil is the trouble maker, not our Lord. God is there for us, to help us overcome anything the enemy has done, or is trying to do. God is the one that will rescue us and help us in our hour of need. However, we must not be like the fool who feeds on his folly. This is a person who is continually mouthing his troubles and blaming others, including God, for his circumstances. He feeds on self-pity and rehearses his problems to all who will listen. We must give our heartaches and troubles to God and keep a cheerful attitude no matter what is going on in our lives. We need to remember, "this too, shall pass" as God is eternal and has a good plan for our future.
It was a pleasure to meet your family, you are in our prayers, Wayne,Kim,Kaelynn and Kamryn Wire

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.