Sunday, February 17, 2008

Check Up

I took Jessi to the clinic on Febuary 4th.Her Platelets were a little low.I went back on Febuary 7th and they were even lower so she got a Platelet transfusion that day. Now her chemo is getting pushed back a week. I went back on Febuary 11th and every thing is still low. I had another appointment on Valentin's Day if every thing comes back better she will start the following week so we are hoping for the best.They called me after her results and they are still low. So it's getting pushed back another week. Not good. Her white blood counts are too low there at 200 and for chemo she has to be at 1500. I hope next week she is doing better. Jessi has lost her hair her little head reminds me of a new born baby. She has peach fuss hair. I love it and she looks beautiful.

2 comments:

King Family said...

I am a friend of Heather Collin's. My prayers are with you and your family.

HeatherC said...

Love you guys!