Friday, February 22, 2008

Mommy Donated her hair!

It was Monday February 18th. My sister in law and I went down to Fantastic Sam's and donated our hair to Locks Of Love! It was great! It was something I felt I needed to do and I did it! They need 10 inches and that's about all I had for them so my hair is super short. My sister in law had super long hair she probably had enough for two donations but she wanted to keep some of her length.Thank you so much Evelyn for doing that for Jessi and I it means so much to us. We love you! So if you ever plan on cutting your hair and it's 10 inches or more than really think about donating it, it's for a great cause.I just learned how to add pictures so you'll be seeing more of my family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good for you guys donating to the hair gig ! the pictures are so cute. The smiles say alot. stay strong and positive.
Much love and prayers !
leo