Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fever

It was Thursday ,January 10th Jessie had gone to the doctors to have her blood counts checked. She had been there a few days before and they were low. They had to injected her with something called nupagen to get her white blood counts up. I then took her Thursday ,and they then called me later at home to tell me that I needed to inject her with her medicine to help her counts. It was one of the hardest things I had to do but I did it. That same night she started to run a fever. We had to take her in and they admitted her. They put her on medication and they checked for any kind of infection and every thing came back okay they released her on Sunday. I had asked the nurse if she had ran a fever, because I had given the injection wrong and she said no,that never happens. It's just somthing she came down with. That made me feel better.We have to keep very healthy, so she doesn't come down with anything, but I don't want to spend every day at the hospital.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are doing everything possible and this is why everything is going to be OK. I do pray and will keep you guys front row.
much love and strength
leo