Sunday, February 17, 2008

Second Chemo

It was Monday night January 21st. Jessi was going in for her second chemo. It was going to be her three day chemo. Jessi is going to be hydrated all night and they will start her chemo on Tuesday afternoon. Hailee is going to stay with me this time around. Hailee's school has allowed us to do Independent studies while we are at the hospital because she is having a real hard time about me leaving. It's going to be nice because she is going to keep me company.Tuesday they started her chemo and while the nurse was getting it ready I asked her if it was her 1hour chemo. She said no it's her six hour chemo, I swear to you I almost fell over. I had no idea it was going to be that long. I just started thinking all that poison going threw her body for that long. It just really bothered me. She has that one for two days. Then after that she has an hour chemo, a total of seven hours. Her one hour chemo is three days. Jesssi did pretty well.We got to come home Friday morning it was great!

No comments: