Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Chemo

Monday morning and we are going to get admitted for chemo. My day started like any other day. I got Hailee off to school with out her knowing because I didn't want to her to have a bad day I figured it was a three day chemo so I would try to get her to go to school those days. So anyway Jessi started chemo that day, a seven hour chemo! Hate it! This time around Jessi was a little more sick so that was not fun at all. Although it did seem to go pretty fast since it was only a three day and I got to go in the morning of! Sorry it took me so long I have been a little out of it and not feeling like myself. I don't know if it's because it's getting close to her treatments being over and having to wait for results and what will be happening then. I just don't know maybe it's just depression!

No comments: