Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fever

It was Tuesday Morning about 2:00 am and Jessi was having a bad night! I felt her forehead and she was hot so I got our stuff ready and off we went! Of course we were admitted and the started her on antibiotics. The ride there was miserable Jessi screamed the in tire time as she was getting sick and telling me," Mommy please take me home." She knew where we were going it broke my heart. Let me tell you that hospital visit was not pleasant at all. Not that the other times are but she made every ones lives miserable usually she is cool with the nurses not this time she had, had enough! She would tell me everyday mom I want to go home. And even though she wasn't running a fever anymore we have to wait for the blood culture to come back to make sure she didn't have an infection. So we are looking at three days. We had just been there the week before so I know that had something to do with it. She was probably thinking it's not time for me to be here yet!

No comments: