Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Doctor appt.

Jessica went in to see her doctor the other day to get her labs done her doctor hadn't seen her in a while because we had been going to Sunset Kaiser. She had her blood drawn and the next step is an MRI. They need to wait a couple weeks for that so Dr. Horvath said enjoy your life for a couple weeks and I said okay sure, I mean it's nice not having to go in for a little bit but at the same time I can't stop thinking about her MRI. I pray every night to God, please cure my baby let this all be over, let her live her life as a healthy baby! I don't have a date yet so please keep her in your prayers! Thank You

1 comment:

Unknown said...

L- Have you heard of this organization?

http://www.candlelighters-socal.org/index.htm

I'm proud to report that the MOMS Club of Riverside, Orangecrest has adopted them for our charity this year. =)