Friday, September 5, 2008

My Jessi is sick

It was Monday night September first and we had a great day at Papa and Nana's swimming. Jessica also got to swim. When we went home it was bed time and Jessi went to bed okay and then probably an hour later she woke up crying and I asked her what was wrong and she wouldn't say anything then I got her back to sleep and not 15 minutes later it was the same thing. It really started to scare us because she wouldn't say what was wrong, then she started to say she was scared and then she said her tummy hurt so she couldn't get her story straight. Let me tell you it was an all night thing. So about five in the morning she started to get sick then I really freaked. It just brought back bad memories so we toke her to the doctors because now she was feeling really warm and had a runny nose. So the doctor said she has a cold and if her fever kept going up they were going to admit her. I'm not kidding my heart feel out, I didn't think it was possible for her to get admitted when she wasn't doing chemo. Oh, no doctor informed me that any time she starts to run a high fever she will be admitted for the next year.I Don't like that. So I asked if I could give her some Tylenol and thank god he said yes. So bet your butt I ran down to the pharmacy.I also got her some Dimetapp for her runny nose. We had to hang out at her doctors for about an hour and a half and they checked her temperature again and it had gone down. Thank you God! He also informed us that she can not go swimming any more.Jessi is going to be very upset because she loves to swim good thing it's going to start cooling off pretty soon I hope.I also got a date for her ct scan which will be on September 11th. So I will keep you all updated. And it's been a couple days and Jessi is feeling much better.

No comments: