Monday, February 9, 2009

Sorry it's been so Long

Hello every one it's been a long time, I'm really sorry but some times I just want to stay away so I don't have to remember it all. I just want to wake up and hope this was all a bad dream and every thing is going to be great from now on. So anyways Jessie was tested in November 2008 and they had first done an ultra sound and there was something they saw that they didn't like so they done a CT Scan and every thing came back clear. Than You God! It had been a long time since we had received any good news. So Jessie is in remission. She is doing great and has so much hair. She has even got her apatite back and has gained a little bit of weight! She is so beautiful! I will post some pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo !
thanks for the update and im lookiing forward to you posting a pic or two. very cool. & god bless.
leo