Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ultra Sound

Jessica had an ultra sound in March. At first I was not really feeling the ultra sound because the last time they did one they thought they saw something but it was a false alarm. So I was a little scared but the doctor said they can 't keep doing ct scans every three months because it's too much radiation. So they are going to alternate. So needless to say my babies test came back great! Thank You God! That is two clear test so in June they will do another test. They even talked about maybe taking her portacath out in July if her test looks good, that is a little scary but exciting. It's so exciting to see my baby growing up and having more of a normal life! Jessica will be going to Disneyland in May with Make A Wish. Jessica's wish was to meet Mickey Mouse so they are making it happen. We are all so excited and need a vacation! Make A Wish is so wonderful! I will give more details when I get them. Please keep Praying for my baby! Thank You!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such wonderful news!! We still pray for Jessica daily and are so thrilled with all the good news. I keep checking back for photos...I know you'll get around to that soon. ;0) Thank you for the updates!
Much love,
The Wire Family