Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jessica is now 4

It's been so long! Jessie is doing great! She is now 4 and hard to believe. She has me going crazy at times and I love it! She is still going to the doctors once a month, some times twice. We go every three months still for an ultra sound we have talked about maybe taking her port out and I was thinking maybe December! I am just scared about the whole thing but it has to happen sooner or later! The whole surgery thing really freaks me out! Lately I have been having lot's of flash backs of the past! I just pray to God every night that he keeps my Jessie healthy and stong! As for Hailee she is doing good my baby is now a third grader and is loving it! She now goes to a new school. We had to walk away from our house and that was really hard but all that matters is that my baby is healthy! Thank you God for my wonderful family and friends for supporting us and being there when we most needed them! Thanks for all the prayers and promise to keep updating!












i

No comments: