Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jessica's portacath

Hello everyone it's been so long! I was thinking about her blog this morning and thought I can't remember the last time I was on there, so here we r. Jessica is doing fantastic! She is going to be starting school pretty soon, so hard to believe! My baby got phnemonia in the begining of the year and then again in June but is doing great! She was not happy to be back in the hospital! She will be getting her port removed on Aug. 9th it si so exciting and scarry at the same time. Jessie is not ready for that she says," that's my port I don't want then to take it out". I think because she has had it since she was a baby it's become a part of her and she does'nt wasn't want them to take it from her but they did say she can keep it so that's kind of cool! So On September 11 we will be doing a walk for Jessie and I would love for everyone to come out and join us as it will be a celebration of Life! It is going to be amazing!!Thank u everyone for the prayers and will keep u updated!!!!!

2 comments:

sylvia said...

Laura, it is wonderful that and a blessing that she is doing so great. I pray for her continued good health.

Jessica Guzman said...

Hello My name is Jessica,
I met your husband about 4 years ago at the perris starwest motorcross park, your older daughter was out on the track riding with my son and your husband and I started talking and I learned of your daughters illness.... For some reason this morning I woke up thinking about her so I dug into my old favorites folder where I had a link to her page, I used to read your posts every day and I prayed every night hoping that god would heal your baby girl. I have a 7 year old daughter and I wouldnt know what to do if we had to deal with something like your family has... I was soooo happy to see your last post and to find out that she is doing soo much better... I hope life is treating your family good. Take care and I will continue to pray for good health for your baby girl. God Bless